The experience we have accumulated and our degree of specialization in the urban rehabilitation area allow us to provide a comprehensive rehabilitation service, from the initial concept to the profit maximization study, including the interior design, architecture and/or speciality project, construction works, supervision, final cleaning, key delivery and profit maximization (rental/resale). Always with your collaboration and direct monitoring in all the different stages.
All the construction teams are trained to read plans and technical drawings and follow only the instructions provided by the projects. All the tasks required to complete the construction works are managed and carried out by Placemaker, namely:
- General construction
- Carpentry (wood and chipboards, custom-built furniture, kitchens, furnishings, wardrobes, doors, stairs, windows, etc.).
- Coverings (wood, stone, ceramics, cork, vinyl, rubber, and carpeting. Glueing, polishing and wax and varnish finishings).
- Painting (interior and exterior, waterproofing, insulation, walls, ceilings, doors, wood sanding and varnishing, etc.).
- Stuccoes (rehabilitated and new)
- Metalworks (aluminium and iron works for doors, windows, glazed balconies, railings, verandas, etc.).
- Suspended ceilings and partitions (gypsum, metal, decorations, graphics).
- Home automation (remote control, detections, consumptions, energy management).
- Speciality networks: Water, Electricity, Gas, Central Heating.
| || |
Specialized teams guarantee the proper execution of the work, coordinated by the technical direction and following the planning.
Get to know our projects
Get to know our services